Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 30, 2009

WTF?!

First off, WTF stands for "What the Fudge," not whatever other bad things you were thinking ;-). I found out the other day that Tay's friend can't come over because I live here now. The parents don't like me and think I'm "a bad person." How the heck is that?!? What have I ever done to them? Heck! I've even stopped in front of their house when biking by, and we talked for like 10 minutes! And now I'm the bad guy? If you've followed everything I've blogged about, would you honestly think I was an aweful person?? I mean, does the volunteer work and everything else I do really a bad thing?? I just don't get some people... All I have to say is to heck with the parents that don't like me, but don't punish your kid like that. Just ask anyone around who I am/what I'm like, and they'll tell you...

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't put too much thought into it. They are a very judgmental crowd over there. Put your thoughts and attention into good things and good people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!