Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why??




Ok, so I'm 17 years old, majoring in Office Technology at Pathfinder Regional. I play for the Varsity soccer team and I've just been inducted into the National Technical Honor Society. I travel everywhere on my bike because it's my only transportation because Palmer Auto School screwed me over so I can't get my license yet. I maintain 3 different paying jobs: Licensed Grade 8 Soccer Referee, Tutor, and I maintain palmersoccer.org. On top of that, I do plenty of volunteer work around town. I'm largely known as a Tech Teen at the Palmer Public Library. I also coach an intermediate Palmer Soccer team. I love helping people.


I do all of this, on my own, with no shown support from my "family." I was always getting in trouble for everything at my house when I had nothing to do with the situation. So, I've finally moved in with the BEST family I've ever met. Well, they're not perfect, but no one is, and they're MUCH better than the people I used to live with. This family shows their care for me and show an interest in my life. I may be much farther from everything now, but I love my new home!


Now that word is getting around that I've moved out of my parents house, people are trying to tell me how to live my life and it's really starting to tick me off! I was thinking about joining the military, and everyone is telling me that it's a bad idea. I move out, and everyone is telling me that it's a huge mistake, but won't say why they think so. Then today I got told to wear my helmet when riding my bike. It's like ok, I've been riding my bike all over the place with no helmet for I don't know how many years. I wear it when I go on long trips on my bike, but that's pretty much it. WHY is everyone trying to tell me how I should live my life?!? I've done well to get this far on my own! No one ever commented negatively on my life before, so why start now?!???

1 comment:

  1. First, because we are at war, no one is going to recommend the military. No matter how honorable it is. For most people moving out before they graduate can lead to disastor. And they don't know how mean I can be. Hehehe
    The helmet isn't a bad idea, considering how many people try to hit you with their cars. Maybe they are just trying to show they care?

    Your too kind. And why aren't we perfect?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!