Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Family

Everyone has a family. And not everyone likes theirs. Like Ben, a person who's living with my family. But that's his problem. I love my family. Though, at times, my little brother can get annoying, my older sister mean, and my younger sister rude. But, like everyone else, we have our good times and our bad times. But even when we are fighting we still love each other.

For example, my sister and I were outside playing on the swings. I was on the swing and my sister was on the rings. Suddenly, my sister kicked my side. I yelled and screamed at her, and she yelled and screamed back. But, five minutes later, we were playing together as if it never happened.

Like I said, I love my family, but some times they can be annoying. About .1% of the time. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!