Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jordan's First Blog

Hello there! Today, my mom took me to the library. I was really sick when I woke up, so was my older sister, Taylor. My mom needed to pick some books up for book club, and Taylor and I ended up getting books, too. I got a book called The Sorcerer's Companion. It basically tells you the truths about Harry Potter. So far, I have only read the Introduction and The first chapter, Amulets. Speaking of Amulets, I am writing a book about a guy who has to save something called Captain Thyme's Amulet.Completely off topic, do you like poetry? I love poetry and it's all that we're learning about in school, besides math of course. Well, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!