Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prom Pictures

See how cute they are?

I took pictures of a kid from church for his prom. He looked so handsome and she is very pretty. I have to do some photo editing though. A few smears of deodorant and a small bit of shmutz on the jacket. Then you add teenage hormones, aka zits. So it will be a bit of work, but only because it's time consuming. On the left is the original, and up top is the new and improved. I took care of the acne, the shmutz on this jacket, whitened her teeth, and brightened the picture. I know I'd have less to do if I had a reflector, but I work with what I've got. If anyone is willing to buy me a reflector then I'd be willing to accept it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!