Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bailey's Birthday

Bailey's birthday was almost forgotten! Or at least it seemed it was. We all woke up and told her happy birthday. And I made a cake and we even had a big group of friends come over! We had Tina and Brian, who are good friends whom we haven't seen in...forever! Their three girls as well. We had the Collier boys, who are just awesome kids from church. (Except they aren't so much kids anymore, one's 19 the other's almost 17.) We had our family of 7 (Bailey & Ben included).

I forgot to get her a gift, so I picked one up later. It was the Pixo's, little gel balls that glue themselves together. They had fun with that. Grandma sent her cash! The lucky duck!

Usually we don't have a real party until June for her. Because we throw one big bash for Bailey and Madison. Madison's birthday is after school gets out and so it's difficult to invite friends a month or more before the party and expect them to show.

This year things are tight, but I'm going to try to have a big bash anyway, but keep it family and close friends only. The school friends probably don't care anyway. That way we can still have a party, but it will cost us alot less.

1 comment:

  1. A BIG BASH?!? I never had a big party :-(
    But my 18th birthday is coming up this September. Any plans for a party?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!