Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Roof



Yup, that's my hubby, napping on the job!

In October of '08 our boiler blew up. In November our washer and Fridge died. In Deccember the roof started to leak. So we bought what we could/had to. And saved the roof for April vacation, except April vacation wasn't the week after Easter, it was the week after that. Good news is that the kids weren't around the power tools and other dangerous items all day. They were only around them after school! That's makes it better right? We haven't had anyone step on a nail, yet. I want to rent a metal detector, but haven't the money. As you can imagine. The roof looks great though, and I'm glad it is done! Well, mostly. We didn't do one small part because of the lack of money. Next year that will be done.


Now that the roof looks good, we have to repaint the rest of the house! Right now it looks odd because the house is in browns and the roof in a charcoal gray. I know the colors I want to paint the house, but with everything else happening we don't have the cash to repair and repaint. That will be another something for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!