Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Muzics Left!

Hey there, everybody! Yesterday was a mixture of sadness and happyness. Right across from our house is a big white one.A family called the Muzics lived. They don't live there anymore. In the family there was Bill, Darlene,Tiffany,Terrance, and Justin Muzic.Tiffany and Justin are identical twins. Terrance (or Terry, as everyone calls him)is Bill and Darelene's eldest child. Tiffany was my best friend and Justin was annoying. They used to live on 10 Christine Street, Palmer, Massachusetts. Not anymore.
On Thursday, June 18, they left for Texas. They are probably still in Virgina, says Daddy. I'm really sad that they moved. My BFFLHAE (Best Friend For Life, Heaven, And Eternity), moved to Texas! Forever! :(!
Now who am I going to play with when I want to get away from my siblings and play with someone? The people who bought the house haven't moved in yet. I don't think anyone even BOUGHT the house yet.
Yeah, so, HELP ME! I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO PLAY WITH! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!