Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vacation Day Three and Four

Day three and four were not days for pictures.  Day three we did laundry. While my parents went with J's parents to the Norman Rockwell Museum.  And day four we went to the temple.  I planned to take pictures of the outside of the building, but we took my parents rental car, and my camera was in my car.  Oops!

We were in the temple when the fire alarm went off!  We had to evacuate the building!  It was not fun.  But you don't realize how white white can be until you see a bunch of people in white standing outside the temple.  On our way home the highway, all three lanes! was closed.  So we had to figure out a way to get home.  Thankfully we are in Massachusetts and they don't bother with silly things like detour signs.  So we kinda just guessed and it worked out well.  It may have been the most out of the way possible route to the highway, but we made it!  And it took us less time than another Sister who left about an hour and a half after we did.  We took just over 2 hours, her ride was 4 hours!

I'll post about Friday tomorrow.  It's almost midnight and I'm tired.  And I just realized that Madison's Baptism was the point of this vacation and I have neglected to mention it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!