Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting ready to go camping and for the holiday weekend

We are lots of plans for this coming weekend.  I hope the weather holds out so that I can get good pictures to show you.  And I hope not to have a weekend like Tammy and her familia!  You'll have to read her blog for more information on that.

So the plans are thus:
Thursday- go to Marie's to get her pictures that she is entering in the Blandford Fair.  Then bring Marie's, Rita's and my own picture to be entered into the fair.  As well as he kids drawings/paintings.  At this point I may go to my in-laws to stay the night, or more likely I'll head home.
Friday- Get up and call the school and them that we are out of town for the Holiday.  Then get up and get outta town!  We need to fill the tank and head out to Blandford.  We may stop off somewhere before we go to Meme's and Pepe's but that really depends.  There is nothing we NEED to do.  So it would just be something fun.  I may have to go to All About Apples website and find a place to go apple picking.  Great snacks for the fair as well as on the camp out!  Once we get to Blandford we will go to the fair which opens at 3pm.  And I will get to find out if I won anything and call Marie and Rita and let them know if they won anything.
Saturday- The Blandford fair!  We will be hanging out here most of the day.  We will have to get our pulled pork sandwiches, apple dumplings and giant lemonades!  There are Carni-rides, which the kids ask to go on from the moment we get there to the moment we leave.  We usually make them hold out as long as possible.  But I'm sure the kids will get a chance to go on them.  My favorite is always the horse pulls.  If you know me well then you would have said, "of course" when you read that.  The ox pulls are neat, but not as awesome as the horses.  Saturday also has the chainsaw carving!  That's so cool!
And Saturday night we will be leaving to Vermont for camping.  And then we get back on Monday night.  What we will be doing while camping will probably be sitting, hiking, napping, burning things, napping and sitting some more.  I guess we will also feed the kids at some point as well.  We are going with Suz and her two kids.  Hopefully the kids can get along.  Her youngest, Adam, has a hard time with Madison.  But since they are both out of their elements, maybe it'll work better.  It's hard to the littlest to have to constantly sharing and having no more personal space because someone else is sleeping in his bed and playing with his toys.

I'm sure it will be fine.  If not we may just loose one of the kids in the wood of Vermont.  Just kidding!
The Buckets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!