Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

6th Grade

Hi, everyone! It's me, Jordan! Well, 6th grade is only six days away and I have HR 103 and Math teacher Mrs. Herring.So does Avery [:)] and Sierra[<:(]. I am worried, that when I don't answer Sierra, the next day she will ask me why, and I will have to think of new excuses evryday. :(.

Please remind me to DO MY HOMEWORK. I didn't do a lot of my homework last year and dropped my grades by a LOT because of it. Oh, well. Mrs. Herring is supposed to be nice and give no homework. Let's hope she doesn't change over summer. Fingers are crossed.

The S.S. teacher's name is a mouthful. Something like Mr. Haghendashunzzah-Stacey, or what ever. Let's hope we get to call him Mr. H. :). G2G. TTUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!