Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

Photo's



A friend emailed me today and said that she was surprised that I didn't have photo's on here. You know what? Why don't I? First, I have no idea how to put them on. Second, I don't have that many recent pictures of my kids. I know, I'm bad! I run into the problem that I take lots, I just don't usually DL them to my computer until I have so many that I'm overwhelmed.



I took this one at the studio. If you are a sax player you will notice that the mouth peice is upside down. Jason was sleeping and I stole his sax, Elaine, for the shoot and kinda figured that I knew enough about the sax to put it together. I played the flute in 4th grade, how hard could it be?

I wanted just the bottom of her face showing to add a little mystery to the image. And the Fedora with the B&W to add an antique feel.

Anyway, this is the child who is having a birthday party soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!