Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 10, 2009

Party Plans and a Funeral

Jason's grandfather past away. If you enjoy WWII, then read "Find 'em, Chase 'em, Sink 'em," and you will learn about much of his military career. He was a hero to us all, as well as, well decorated by our military. His name is even mentioned in a movie, I'll find out what movie and edit this later.

So the funeral is planned for the day of Taylor's party. So now I have to call everyone who was invited and let them know that the date has changed. Problem is that Taylor doesn't have their phone numbers. *Sigh*

On a positive note I found paper products in her favorite shade of green for only $1 each item. So I got plates, forks, spoons, table cloth, napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!