Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taylor's Not A Surprise Birthday Party


Well, Taylor ended up knowing everything about the party before hand. And I can't put blame elsewhere, I mean, you can't really blame the dead. So it's all my fault. When I planned the party I didn't know that Pep was going to pass away and I didn't know that the family would have the funeral on the weekend of Taylor's party. But it was ok, because we were able to do it the next weekend. Which took the surprise out of the party. Then, and here is where it is 100% my fault, I was mentioning to Taylor that she should bring her new CD & a player to Julie's for her party. Yup, I'm a dumby.

No one jumped up to yell surprise at the actual party anyway. They just said, "Hi." Not even enthused or anything. I think they were a little caught off guard when she walked in with no warning.

But over all the kids had a great time! And isn't that the most important part?

There were many mishaps. Taylors HUGE owl sequin iron on, which she loved btw, it melted. The iron was broken so we couldn't see the settings, and it was too hot. And one of her best friends t-shirt's would not take the iron on. But other than that it was all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!