Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More picture from the NYCC

The first Cosplay costumes I saw that morning

One of the many Cosplay costumes

One of the many interviews that went on that day.  Aren't these guy weird looking?
This is where we were headed, The Press Room!

The IGN Theater is down.  The line behind the sign goes into a room packed with people and then out the door.  Upstairs is the convention center.

Eric and Doug heading downstairs to the Press Room.

Jason on his was down to the Press Room
You can see the line behind Jason.

Eric is now in the press room preparing the computer for recording podcasts.
Action figures that you don't play with
Dark Horse publishes Comics, some Jason even likes.

This is for you Doug!  A Stan Lee image

Buy your Cosplay or Halloween costumes today!
Not sure what this guy is supposed to be, or the girl with the bunny ears.  I don't read Manga

This guy in the suit has no sense of humor.  And he was selling posters for $3500+

You can see the crowd and the decorations put up to advertise

Doesn't look natural, but I like it anyway

I don't know why I took this, except maybe the person I was going for ducked in between a group of people and I missed him/her.  That happens a lot with such large crowds and so little space.

Raz Al Ghoul, or something similar in spelling.  There were many tables with the free comics and buttons set out.
More pictures to come at a later date.  Also, we are thinking of going to the Boston Anime Con and/or the Boston Comic Con.  Both in April of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!