Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 15, 2010

Even more picture from the NYCC

Something got in the way of my flash and I can't crop the picture! :(

This guy was such a ham!  Thunder cats, HO!

I think having a mask lets them be more...outrageous!  I love it though!

I saw a few people wearing this hat and all black.  There must be a reason for it....

I love Pocky Sticks!  Not sure what Pocky Chocolate is though.

I don't think this butterfly girl has a costume on, but tons of guys were taking pictures of her.  She obviously enjoyed the attention!  Then the other two in the picture aren't looking, but I got three in one.

Storm from the X-men.  My personal favorite.

No idea what these guys were, but they posed and looked neat.

She has a pet person!

Who you gonna call?

Pirate, anime, and comic characters.  Another three in one!

It was really had to keep people from walking into the frame as your taking someone's picture.  Even when they were posing!

The Powder Puff Girls!  My girls were that for Halloween once too!

Ashe with Picachu

No idea what he is, but the stuff on his face scares me.

Someone's costume was coming undone, so the girl in pink was fixing him up.

Thor with his girlfriend, and a giant purple and yellow guy.  Notice that his hat is almost touching the ceiling?  Yeah he was that tall!  I'm guessing 10 feet.

This was a last second pushing through a crowd and so my flash was not on, but I got Mario with his brother Luigi, and the girl in from was with them, but I don't know who she is, the Princess maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!