Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 15, 2010

Homeschooling Blues

Why are there some days that no matter what you do, you just can't motivate yourself to do anything.  And then, you have to, some how, motivate your kids to do their work.  Ho hum.  What I want to do today is go shopping.  I need to get a few groceries, just a few basics that we are low on, like crab meat.  Ok, maybe not totally basics.  But I really want crab dip!
So, I like to listen to this song when I'm having one of those days that just need a bit of motivation.

Make sure you turn off the music at the bottom to watch this video.



I think today we will work on measuring, fractions, following directions, portion control, and the convection heat.  In other words, we are going to go bake a cake.  I'll publish the picture later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!