Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Photography Class

So I teach a monthly photography class.  I thought it would be fun for the sisters to be able to learn how take close up of flowers at different angles, capturing interesting backgrounds.  So we went to a nursery.  It was kind difficult, because of the green house ceiling, to get certain angles.  But over all there were many nice pictures.  My camera battery was dead, so, No Problemo! I grabbed my other battery.  It was also dead!  I must have forgotten to charge them!  So I got off one picture and them helped them with the rest.
Overall I'm happy with the image.  The flowers are beautiful, the color is excellent, and the background neutral.  The grout in the bricks are actually leading the eye to the center, in a way pointing to the flowers.

I have convinced my students to take their best images and print them to be entered into a local fair.  As well as to show them off during Relief Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!