Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No more braces!

Taylor got her braces off yesterday!  She looked in the mirror and said, "My teeth look big."  And really they do,  the braces used to hide most of her teeth and it will take time to get used to them.  She also has J's larger than mine teeth.  She will get her retainer in a few days and wear that for as long as the orthodontist tells her to.  Then Jordan will be ready for her braces.  She has only 2 tiny baby teeth left, one is half way out the other refuses to budge.  Which is fine because I need time to save up the $1500 deposit!  A year later it will be Bailey's turn and two years after that Madison's turn.  

Check out my website for pictures of the other kids.  I'm not sure if I have many showing their teeth in close ups.

Rebecca's Photography ~ Capture the Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!