Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Free blog designs

So I have this block background from "The Cutest Blog on the Block" and they are discontinuing it.  This is just a slight annoyance.  I would rather not have to change things around, because of the formatting of every single post.  When I first got this particular background, which you may or may not be able to see at this moment, I had to change the format of all my posts.  But it was early, so it wasn't that big of a problem.

The point: Why does everything have to change?  Why can't I clean my house and it magically not change, and stay clean?

Which leads to: Why can't we have magic?  I just want a magic floor and counter top.  Something that as soon as something touches it it goes into a magic spot where it can be retrieved at any point in time, excepting garbage.  Garbage should just magically be transported to the trash can.  I had to scrape up chewed gum off the floor the other day because "Someone" missed the trash can.  "Someone" either didn't notice or didn't want to clean it up because of the grossness of it.  I wish "Someone" would stop visiting our home, it would be much easier not to have to clean up after him/her.

And when I say I had to scrape up chewed gum, I mean Taylor had to scrape up chewed gum.  Because she provided the gum she graciously donned gloves and a scraper.

I will be taking pictures this week, so the blog will have some posted soon. (My laptop is giving me trouble, but it's the only computer I have that still has space for large files!)

Background is changed.  You like it or want to see more backgrounds from this site?  http://hotbliggityblog.com/
Hot Bliggity Blog

LOL, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!