Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Summer in Spring

It's almost 90F outside and it is beautiful!  It reminds me of the summers of my childhood in California.  Low humidity and a wonderful breeze to cool you down.  The kids are outside playing in the sprinkler and the nieghbors are setting up their pools.  The kids decided to make a tsunami in the yrad.  So I had to go check it out.  They had dug into the lawn and made a dam which one of them (probably Madison) destroyed.


Ben is angry because he can't find the attachment to the pump.  He said just before I took this picture, Don't take my picture I'm not in the mood.  So of course, I took it anyway. 



















I did some yard work, too.  I'm trying to get the yard into something I want to spend time in.  Though, with the mud puddles and holes it may not happen this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!