Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 5, 2010

Gingerbread Boy

Well, first things first. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. But, well, there really hasn't been anything to post.Until now.

My parents go to the temple with another pair of parents.They leave their children with us and we baby sit. Well, there are two kids: Joshua the oldest brother and Krysten the little sister.
Usually, Joshua just statys downstairs and plays wii with MADison. Krysten euther watches them or comes upstsairs and annoys us. Well, yesterday it was the same thing. Except it was a nice day out and Krysten and I went outside to play. When we came inside because we heard screaming, Everyone was crowde around the bathroom door and Joshua was behind it screaming"Three of my teeth are loose!" (This the teeth is not true.) Kara(our neighbor who came over to help) and Taylor kept saying that they were sorry but he always just said they were liars.
Taylor suuggested Krysten go in and talk to him, but he wouldn't let her in so she banged and kicked and pulled the door until T aylir pulled her away. Eventually, he stormed out and we followed him putting on our shoes because he ran outside. We found him up a tree which Krysten had been climbing earlier. Krysten ran toward him and climbed up the tree. I told her to stop but she woulldn't listen.As, she climbed up the tree, Joshua jumped down and ran thorugh the woods. We all followed him (actually, we were following Krysten who couldn't stop chasing after him because "He's my brother!")
He jumped on the road that stopped our woods and kept running.
I waited for Madison to catch up while Krysten, Taylor and Kara went after him. Eventuallly, we olowed them and found Josh walking back with Talor and KAARA. I went back to find Krysten, who had gotten caught in a bush.
I went home just in time to see Josh running up the street, Kara, Taylor,Lady, and Madison at his heels. I told Bailey to watch Krysten and left. We follwed Joshua until Kra sent me and Madison home. Josh came home and I got the rest of the story:
Josh was in the bathroom because kara accindently hit himm in the mouth.
Taylor had persueded Joshua to come home by offering Ice Sream and nobody bothering him.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!