Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Anni-Birthday to Us!

It's J and my birthdays this week, as well as our anniversary!  My birthday is the 24th, we were married on the 25th, sealed on the 26th and J's birthday is the 27th.  J took this week off to do some writing and try to get closer to finishing his book.  He read a few pages to me yesturday and it's very good.  I think it will be taken well by the public.  And my hope is we will become rich and infamous and be able to do more for the poor.  Meaning ourselves and our family and friends.  Sorry poor homeless guys, family and friends come first!

We took pictures for our Christmas card.  I will not be posting the final picture but I will post some taken from that same day!  The pictures were taken with my camera, but not by me.  The camera was set up on a tripod and the other photographer didn't want to touch the camera so he just snapped away.  I'll fix up the pictures later.





























On Saturday I took pictures of J's cousin Kelsey.  They will be for her senior photo's.  She is beautiful!















Sunday Ben had a talk.  It was great!  I think he is learning to appreciate what he has.  He gave his talk on Thanksgiving and though he hates the holiday he gave a talk mostly about what he appreciates most.  I'm one of them!  ;)  Well, the family is anyway.  We are glad to have him as part of our family.  We love him and are so glad Heavenly Father put him in our path.  Yeah, it hasn't always been peaches and cream, but when is life ever all peaches and cream?
We had a nice pre-Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday with J's family. That was nice.  J's brother and wife, Chris and Jen, came all the way from Colorado!  So that was nice!  We don't get to see them often. 

Much fun was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!