Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi peeps! What up?

I'm getting a story published! Okay,so there's this writing club in my school, right? Well, I joined it and now I 'm getting a story published. It's called Mr. Fuzzbucket's Piano. I dedicated it to Mr. Fuzzbucket, our dead hamster. Okay, so like it's about this hamster ,right? And about a piano. I can't tell you any more because my mom will look at it and I want it to be a surprise.

My friend, Shannon, is writing a story about Mr. Fuzzbucket, too. Except he gets eaten by a flower who lives in space. Yeah, I don't know.

Here's a poem:

Squeak, squeak , squeak! What am I?
I have fur, and no feathers.
I sleep at day, but not at night.
I'm usually a pet, but I can be wild.
what am I?

Give up? I am a hamster!


Alright! I know it was short but I got to go! Bye, and hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!