Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Emergency continued...



This post is a mess!  I just couldn't get the words where I wanted them!  Sorry!
The kids made candle holders, and Daddy helped.

Jordan is the only one who dressed up and pretended to work and lice in the home.

Madison makes all sorts of faces.  When taking pictures this is his favorite.  Trying to get a picture of him not being silly is almost impossible, unless he isn't paying attention.







 











This picture may end up being our Christmas card photo!  A sneak peek!  But I may change my mind.  That's why I posted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!