Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 18, 2011

The humidity is killing me! And, one less tooth!

I just want to let anyone who might wonder why we are moving to Utah.  It's the humidity.  We have lived here in MA for 15 years and for 15 years I have prayed every summer to leave.  I hate the humidity.  I don't like the cold and snow.  Spring is too muddy and wet, and two weeks of fall just isn't enough for me.  So all of these other things that have facilitated our move are only happening because the humidity was killing me.  I have become allergic to latex and grapes because of the humidity.  And I can't drink apple juice anymore either, all because of the humidity.  My house is a mess right now, not because we have suitcases everywhere from camping, but from the humidity.

Also, I got a wisdom pulled today.  It happened so fast!  It was like a few seconds and bam!  It was out!  The last time I had a wisdom out it had taken a half hour of digging the broken tooth out of my gums!  I was so happy!  But unhappy because that was a lot of pain killer for such a short time!  I was numb from my jaw bone to my temple, from my ear to my nose!  And when I say nose, I mean my entire nose was numb, and my eye ball was numb, and my ear drum was numb!  I now know that I can still see, hear and smell when my senses are numb.  Not taste or touch though, isn't that funny?

Also, all our puppies are sold a long time ago.  They are almost fully grown and their families love them very much!  We won't be having any more puppies, however.

And just a warning for those out there who were wondering: (Found at the end of a news article)
Parents: be sure to add heroin to your list of "things not to give the kids," along with PCP,methnose-eating cocaine, and limb-eating crocodile. And every other illegal drug, really. 
Just go with ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sure to add heroin to my list!! Phew, so glad you told me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!