Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 3 & 4 of the 30 day Photo Challange




Something Green and Clouds was the challenge today.  I took many, but decided to go with these.  I like the texture of the moss on the wood, but I like the toy on the book, too.  And I light the light blue sky and the light coming through the clouds.

I have to admit I could have tried a little harder and it would have been easier to pick a picture.  But I had a guy coming out to look at the boiler to see if he was interested in buying it.  So I had only a few minutes.  Maybe I won't make that collage, if I don't start taking better pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!