Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two weeks

The puppies started on real food today!  I give all my pets Iams, it's a good quality food, and is made by a toothpaste company, so they spray all their dog and cat food with toothpaste which gives the pets a little brush every time they eat.  So today the puppies got puppy food with a ton of water added to soften it up.  It took longer to soften than I realized.  I am not going to make the puppies go cold turkey from their mother.  They will nurse and have food available as well.  From everything I have read it helps make the puppies into better, more social, less skitsh dogs.

There would be pictures but Blogspot wants me to purchase additional space.  I deleted some photo's from the first year of my blog, but they still aren't happy with that. Email me, comment here or go to my facebook page to see pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!