Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hey all. I am Jordan, second child of the Cousineau family. My family is moving to Clearfield Utah. I have 2 feelings. Happy and sad. Happy because......
  1. Better schools
  2. more mormons
  3. better house
  4. family within walking distance
  5. i can start over
Sad because......
  1. i must leave my friends
  2. i will have to re-adapt
  3. I WILL MISS EVERYTHING!!!!!
Also I request permission for my nickname to be "Jone." I wrote it on my homework and I liked it. I know its corny to nickname your self but..................
srry its short but i'm at the library so....
BYEZ!!!

2 comments:

  1. family's not within walking distance, Jordan. but the rest are correct.
    and no. i am not calling u 'jone'. ew. 'jo' is better 'cause its in ur name but i still wouldn't call you that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shannon (jordan's friend) says:
    i hope you call time to time. have fun. don't furget about us. i will not call you jone but i will call you tohru. my best friend tohru have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!