Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

5 weeks

Vader dragging a Cheetah
I love his baby blue eyes!  I hope they stay that way!
Snips and snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Wren chewing on my pants

Clover taking a nap

Vader keeping my toes warm

Taho napping

Cuddling

These two are fighting over who gets to chew the Cheetah

The puppies like to climb under the couch and nap!

Clover has a good mouthful of cheetah face!

"Can you stop taking pictures of me now?"

Ears are tastey!

The puppies are now learning how to jump!

Lady is such a good mom!  She never gets upset when the puppies try to eat her face, lips or ears.  She loves to play with them!  She is so big compared to them, but she is very gentle and they love to play with Mom!
So I will be taking deposit's for anyone interested in Taho or Vader.  I have a perspective buyer for Vader, so if you are interested you must contact me quickly.  The deposit is only 50% down.
Remember, these are AKC registered dogs, with Champion Lines!  The parents are all healthy dogs and so are these puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!