Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally Posting

I haven't posted anything for a while now and I thought an update would be in order.
What's going on in the Cousineau household? Nothing. Real exciting, huh?

Ben is taking driving classes. While the rest of us hang around the house. It's in the 90's and the air quality is bad so they don't want anyone out and about. So to prevent adding to the problem we are hanging around the house. I have A/C in my bedroom so I watch TV or read.

Last Saturday we had a family reunion and a class reunion. It was a lot of fun. The family reunion didn't have a pool and it was HOT. So we left after a few hours and went to the class reunion where there was a pool and we spent the rest of our time there. Which wasn't intended, but they had a pool!

My laptop is still not working. J has something against paying shipping. He'd rather pay more in gas than shipping, so I still don't have a powercord. :*( I have to use his work computer, which he doesn't see as a problem. But I sure do! There will be no pictures for this post because of it. I can't upload pictures on to his computer! As soon as I can I'll get pictures posted.

This Saturday we have a birthday party for girls only. I'm thinking of having J take Madison somewhere special, like the play place at McDeath. That way he can have a fun time too.

And that's it. Nothing special. I've been busy, but not with anything noteworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!