Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kid 3.0's Post

Hey! This is Bailey, aka 3.0 (I was born third). tons of time has passed, for instance, it's now August 13, 2012. School went out months ago!
 Sorry about the post quality, it's 11:27 pm and my mom, the usual blogger, is trying to sleep.


Summer!!
This picture has nothing to do with this topic, the post just looks bland without it:) and guess who it is?!
One of the exciting things that happened this summer was we went out to California to visit my mom's parents, my Gramma and Grandpa. We stayed over their house for a few days along with some cousins. My mom has 10 siblings but not all of them have kids. Some places we went were the MYSTERY SPOT and Coast Redwood California. The Redwood place was awesome! When we were going to leave, my Uncle Steve said one of us (the kids) could ride with him on his Harley! Madison, 4.0, ended up riding with him. Some how we got separated, and Uncle Steve and Madi went on the other side of the park! Still, it was a lot of fun! Some trees we saw were from the dinosaur age! some others you could stand inside! One tree was hollow all the to the top, I mean you could seriously look strait up and see the sky! the trunk could even actually fit the entire family inside it! Sadly, Madison missed it. But he saw the trees that cars drove through!!
It was tons of fun!!
Also in California, there was the MYSTERY SPOT!! There, there was this shed that slid down the hill and was completely crooked! Not only that, but your compass went haywire and pointed north in the wrong spot. Plus, EVERYONE WAS STANDING CROOKED!! My mom has pictures in her camera, but I don't.




Another random picture for spice, LIGHTNING!!!
I'd draw a picture, but the comp.'s paint sucks (as in I suck at drawing on my comp.) so I'll just explain some of it. in the shed, you can lean over the edge of the table safely, hang crookedly, and walk up the wall(actually there was this ladder...) and you can do the matrix! Awesomeness!!!! 
there was also a boardwalk at CA, too! We went swimming at the beach, which scored us a lifetime goal, 
LIFETIME GOAL ACHIEVEMENT: SWIM IN AND BEEN TO BOTH THE ATLANTIC AND PACIFIC OCEAN
Awesomeness, right?
The rest of the summer was swimming in the new pool (score!)and being totally LAZY!! Not appreciated by the rest of the family FYI, so Some summer cleaning was added for some spice. I say, the soup of life had too much of that seasoning(I wish there was a little less summer cleaning). Sadly, I left my bike out in the carport and it got stolen!! Sadness!!!! We reported it to the police, and I'm left wondering if I'll ever get it back.Waaa!!:(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!