Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Visiting Temple Square at Christmas

Jordan took the camera from me while we were still in the parking lot.  So all these beautiful pictures are her's.  We went to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights.  It was our 6, plus Brenda and her son Kevin, and at the time, his girlfriend Karley,  I really like the name Karley!  I hope they name their kids all K names, that would be fun!  And Brandon was there too.  Brandon was visiting from Louisiana, where he is currently stationed. Brandon will be shipped off to Korea soon. So it was nice to see him before we won't be able to see him for a long time.

Salt Lake Temple

Kevin and Karley, they just got engaged Christmas Eve. I wonder if they will name all their kids K names?

The Lights at Temple Square


It's an amazing light display!  Very beautiful

It look slike every tiny branch is covered in lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!