Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 8, 2010

It's about time...

It's about time I posted something here!  I don't know if I have pictures, or anything to say really.  We have been go go go lately.  I'm homeschooling two kids and that keeps my very busy.  Taylor does her work without the need of assistance, but Bailey isn't old enough to be self taught.  I'm also looking at the fact that next year I will probably need to buy some more books for math mostly.  Math books aren't really something you can pick up at the library.  And they are the most expensive of text books.  And then I need to also find out how to get tests for standardized testing.  Our town requires the test scores.  I was given info on a company, but I couldn't find the testing info on the website!  I don't know what to do!

Ben has decided to go on a mission!  Yeah!  He also is going to try to do something called Sports Quest.  He will go to Belgium, play soccer and share the gospel.  He is hoping to do that this summer, but he needs to raise about $2500 to cover all the expenses.  I hope he can go, I think this will be a once in a life time experience for him that he could really use.

I'd also like to increase my production of artwork.  Whether is it personal photography, pictures of my kids, or photography good enough to sell or enter into contests.  And finally, I want to start going to school.  I want to get a degree in Child Psychology.  I want to help kids who, by no choice of their own, have been put into situations that they can't deal with, so their parents will bring them to me.  And I can study them, learn about them and help them.  Too many kids are in households where there has been a divorce and the rotating boyfriend thing that too many mothers do it just so damaging.  I hope to be able to give these kids a safe harbor, where they can learn how to deal with their parents issues.

The snowman the kids made after a recent snow storm.  It is getting late so the image is a little dark and I didn't have my flash. And I had gloves on so I couldn't adjust my settings.   The parrot I took a few years back.  It was a pet that someone brought out to show off at Halloween.  It was such a beautiful bird and the sun was setting so the lighting was gorgeous.  The flower was me just messing around for the fun of it.  I was trying to be creative.  It usually turns out like this.  A mess and no one knows quite sure what the statement is supposed to be, and neither do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!