Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 19, 2009

We Got A New Puppy

So this is a bit of a story, I'll try to make it short.

My friend was pressured into buying a dog she wan't so sure that she could afford.  But she did it anyway.  And now it's been 10 months and she just can't afford it anymore.  She asked me if I knew someone who'd be willing to watch her for a while until she gets a new apartment.  The apartment she is moving into doesn't allow pets.  So after a long time, a few months, of considering and trying to find someone else to take the dog, we finally decided to take her.  Neither J nor I really wanted her at first.  But I prayed about it and I got the answer that it would be best if we did.  I wasn't as objectionable to getting her as compared to J who didn't want her.  And when he prayed about it his said to Heavenly Father, "I don't want the dog, but if we should taker her let me know."  Well, we know his answer. 

So the dogs name was Lovey.  Because she has a wonky heart shape on her chin.  But according to everything I've read you should change the name when you get a new dog.  So we did, but we kept it close for my friends kids sake.  Her new name is Lady.  Like Lady and the Tramp.  As you can see from the picture she is a cocker spaniel.  She is a sweet little thing and she is very smart.  She sits and stays, fetches and comes on command.  The only issue we have is potty training, but that is because she didn't form good habits with her previous owners.  She was sometimes allowed to potty in the house.  Puppy pads should be out lawed!  LOL 


This is lady the day she got back from the groomer.  She was matted pretty bad, it took the groomer 3 hours to get all the mats off her.  Mostly it was her ears.  They went from these HUGE, HEAVY ears to the typical floppy ears of a cocker.A few days later you can see her face better in this image.
So Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!