Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girls Camp And New Hampshire

Hello there! Let me tell you my story.
At church they have girls camp, where all the Girls above 12 get to go to Zion's Camp (formely(sp.?) known as Camp Onway)
and camp away for one week. This time however, they're letting the moms go. So my mom and older sister are abandoning us for a week.
My parents (being as awesome as they are) decided that maybe theoy could let us three younger kids go sleep with Meme and Pepe for the week my mom and sister leave.
Now, I come from a family of awesomeness, so naturally my meme and pepe are awesome, too. They decided maybe we could go to New Hampshire and go fishing and swimming in a hotel and lots of stuff.
Yeah so like I said I come from a family of awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!