Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 13 & 14

Me with 13 things.
 The 13 things I chose were things that I love, use, or are affecting me right now.  I have my (1)Dragonology book.  Yes, I love Dragons!  And my (2)Twilight book, not only do I love reading, I love the Twilight Series and purchase every book Stephanie Meyer publishes.  I drink lots of (3)Coke, not a good thing.  I have my (4)dog and her (5)collar. There is a jar of (6)Mango Chutney from Harry & David's, Yummy!  And my (7)lens, as I could not include my camera.  Yummy smelling (8)hand soap.  40% Deet (9)bug spray, I don't want West Nile, or any other buggy disease!  A (10)balloon weight, because I love to party!  My (11)lens cap from the lens I'm using to shoot this image. The white blob at the bottom of the Dragonology book is a (12)wash cloth, because I feel like I am constantly cleaning!  And finally (13)a box, because we are moving!

Eyes. Taylor's in fact.  They used to be blue, now they are green, gray and hazel.

1 comment:

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!