Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photography Class

I'm going to be teaching a monthly photography class.  I'm a little nervous and will post pictures of the class once I DO the first class.  The first class in November the first Saturday.  Problem is that it is also an in-service meeting for Relief Society Presidency.  Same day, and of course same time.  So the first class will be put off an hour, no big.  I just hope everyone got the memo!

Our first class will be How to take pictures of your Christmas tree, to capture the lights.  How to use a tri-pod to take pictures of your tree. How to take pictures of your family in front of your Christmas tree, for the Christmas card. And How to use your timer, if you have one, to take pictures of you with your family in front of the Christmas tree!

I hope people bring their manuals.  Some things are universal.  Some aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!