Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 20, 2009

April Birthday Party

Taylor is having her 13th birthday in just about a month. She doesn't know what type of party she wants. She has no idea what theme or kind of cake. NOTHING! She only knows who she want there at the party. Which gives me little to go one. I know her favorite color and cake flavor so even though she won't commit, I will get something I know she will like.

So what do you do for a kid who isn't into anything except owls. That is the only thing she ever spends her time or money on. She has owl earrings, necklaces, stuffies, clothing, paintings, figurines, jewelry box, etc. And did you know that they don't make owl themed birthday party items?

We are going to have owl paper bag goodie bags and I'm going to rubberstamp owl themed invites.

The best part. This is all supposed to be a surprise! It's alot harder to keep it a surprise than I thought. She is always walking in the room at the wrong times. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! They are always appreciated! And I've always kinda wondered if anyone was acutally reading this! Now, I know!